PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Robinson R44
Thread: Robinson R44
View Single Post
Old 24th Nov 2019, 22:34
Robbiee

Received 30 Likes on 26 Posts
Originally Posted by Lu Zuckerman
I received the following email from Jim Hall, Chairman of the NTSB: The following message prompted Mr. Halls' reply. In Responce to Mr. Halls' email I sent the following:Note: On a previous post someone asked me why I kept pushing my point when so many people said I was wrong. I don't know how to answer that, other than to say, maybe some day the people that make the final decisions will think I am right. If "they" tell me I'm wrong, I, like a good dog, will drop the bone I have had in my mouth since 1996 and start digging for another bone.

------------------

The Cat

[This message has been edited by Lu Zuckerman (edited 20 October 2000).]
[This message has been edited by Lu Zuckerman (edited 20 October 2000).]

See also ..... Robinson Technical Questions
Its funny when someone brings back a topic started almost twenty years ago. It makes me wonder what side I'd of been on if I had read it back then?

I know this page he speaks of, its in my POH, which I bought way back in 2002. Quite frankly it always seemed like common sense suggestions to me, but I started my training two years after this thread began, so,...?

I somtimes wonder though, if I'd feel any diferent about this issue, and my little buddy the R22, if I had begun my training in the 90's?