PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BA hit by systems failure again
View Single Post
Old 22nd Nov 2019, 14:23
Fenestron8

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Simple - never fly BA...

Ever tried to jump on a Virgin Atlantic to Orlando? You will struggle - its because other than those that have a million Avios miles and have to, nobody chooses to fly this joke airline called BA

I have ALWAYs been stuck in the US or other random country when I have the misfortune of not getting on another airline.

Will your daughter get to the front of the queue? Simple answer.... nope.. and don't expect an apology from the Orlando BA staff... they see it is she is lucky to fly at all.

Sat in business class and had pieces of plastic from the fittings of the 777 fall on my head. My wife has been served 2 packs of raisins for dinner as a low calorie alternative meal, hot nuts being served soon after the announcement that no passenger can eat nuts due to somebody onboard having an allergy

Standing for hours waiting to get on the crappy plane being told the crew are carrying out a security inspection of the aircraft only to see the crew appear laughing and smiling with a starbucks tray from the terminal - not even on the plane.

My daughter once said "dad.. this is like flying in a yellow plastic dustbin"... and she was not wrong.

If that is front of house.. just pause for a minute and think of the shambles that is behind the scenes.

I am proud to call myself British and about as proud of BA as Prince Andrew right now. They are a joke only the joke is on us.