PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Glen Buckley and Australian small business -V- CASA
Old 22nd Nov 2019, 06:17
thorn bird

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
"By "critical mass", I mean attaining a deeper knowledge and experience of the part 141(?) training school regulations and operation than CASA itself possessed,"

What makes you think CAsA has the slightest understanding of their own Reg's?

I recall mention of the pilot who ditched at Norfolk. Did he or didn't he breach any regulations? Ten CAsA incompetents canvassed, I believe it was fifty fifty for and against.
Unfortunately the guy with the anger management issues in CAsA deemed the pilot guilty, even before any formal examination by the ATSB had begun.

I imagine the legal guy with the missing marbles and expertise in Voo Doo magic deemed prosecution problematic for a guilty verdict so an administrative Purgatory was ordered.

I agree with you Sunny, poor old Glen became a threat and once the hierarchy finally twigged he was buggered.

Aint it grand that in Australia the bureaucrats work feverishly to stifle innovation and enterprise, anything that they perceive may be a threat to their rice bowl.