PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Wizzair Pilot Academy
View Single Post
Old 21st Nov 2019, 19:48
samatyranin

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by CatMaster
Hi! I have some questions...

1. The COMPASS TEST at the assessment looks the same with the one on skytest? And if you have good scores on skytest, is it sufficient for the assessment?
2. Are the math and physics tests on skytest similar to the ones at the assessment? Are they any harder?
3. Is it possible to give those 14.000 euros and be rejected afterwards? I mean, do all the students get the loan to continue the studies?

Thank you!
1. should be simmilar (probably not the same tho). I bet at that they will use Vienna Test System. Which is not obtainable unless you are some kind of psychologist. Methodology is mostly the same tho.
2. They should not be harder than HARD on skytest. I heard somewhere that you should aim at Easy to Medium.
3. No, you pay 250€ for aptitude and attitude test. If you pass all 3 days - thus got accepted - then you'll have to pay that €14k.

What I'd like to ask some who already been on these assesements. Is there any dress code for these 3 days? I know that we should fly where the suit and tie. But I'm bit concerned about staying for over 8h or so in suit. After 3 days straight it might look and smell not so good especially if it will take a place during hotter months.

And what about payments for TR? Is it also divided into equal installments?