PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - QF Flight Attendant Accused of Racism by will.i.am
Old 21st Nov 2019, 03:23
ramble on

Received 39 Likes on 9 Posts
I must be? Haha, come on, I am fully aware that I am “navel lint”!

In fact in the big scheme of things we all are.

It was a poor post of mine, in that I didn’t stress that it’s been my personal experience from a lifetime of comparing many airlines as a paying customer and that it’s mainly QF senior or elevated cabin crew in comparison to all the others.

Perhaps it was the cabin staff with the attitude of “don’t they know who I am......etc?”

Ot perhaps it’s an example of coal face staff reflecting the example of welcome, warmth and service that filters down from their leadership and management?

And any pissweak individual in a position of power without any decent character or personality can be a dick over trivial things and cause unnecessary and regrettable escalation.

You all yak about headsets, ****, I spend most of my flights asleep, and in most cases on VA it’s a gentle shake and my mumbled apology.

I am am quite aware of my lowly status, but if I or another get treated rudely or improperly then I will return the attitude and that’s not a good character trait, sorry.

Last edited by ramble on; 22nd Nov 2019 at 04:10.