PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Defence under a Corbyn Government
View Single Post
Old 19th Nov 2019, 10:13
beardy

Received 40 Likes on 22 Posts
Originally Posted by Cornish Jack
Fascinating level of anti-Corbyn rant/rave frothing in the previous posts. As ever, the content is totally lacking in any thought-through assessment, just rehashes of the hatelines from their favourite gutter Press. On a personal level. I would not vote for Labour or the Tories - not because of their leaders but their being wedded to a corrupt voting system. There can be NO justification for a system which differentiates in the value placed on individual votes, no matter how often you repeat the magic, meaningless D word!
As to Corbyn being Communist inspired ... which Party receives large donations from Russian oligarchs and why is there so little (i.e. zero) complaint or, indeed, outrage? "Don't confuse me with FACTS, I've made my mind up!"
In a democracy NOBODY gets everything on their wishlist. Compromise is a keyword for a democratic outcome, as is acceptance of loss. But, we now live in a world where everybody's opinion is correct and everybody else's is wrong, hence compromise is unachievable and loss is unacceptable.