PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - QF Flight Attendant Accused of Racism by will.i.am
Old 18th Nov 2019, 17:30
morno

Received 318 Likes on 118 Posts
Originally Posted by Hartington
Question - the tweet that started all this starts " I’m currently on a flight from Brisbane to Sydney". Do we know at what point in the flight that was actually sent? Do QF aircraft have the technology to permit a tweet to be sent in flight?
Most of Qantas’ domestic fleet have free onboard wifi.

Some of the drivel on here is nothing more than rubbish in itself. Criticising the guy’s name, his music, etc. what does that have to do with anything?

Maybe he is completely innocent. I remember getting on a Qantas flight in Singapore one night, and man the cabin crew were downright rude from the outset for absolutely no reason, and it wasn’t just one or two of them. I thought their attitude and approach to dealing with customers was appalling. If they were my crew I would have given them a dressing down about it.

That said, I got on another Qantas flight a few months later also from Singapore, and the experience was the complete opposite.

So what’s not to say that the FA really was in the wrong, and all the stupid criticisms of this musician are completely uncalled for?

On a seperate note, it’s clear that some people have zero sense of humour