PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Admiral Draper's Really Really Boring and Totally Pointless Snippets of Information
Old 18th Nov 2019, 04:14
meadowrun

"Musician will.i.am says a Qantas flight attendant was "racist" towards him during a flight from Brisbane to Sydney.
The Black Eyed Peas band's frontman tweeted that he was singled out when he missed a plane announcement to put his laptop away.
Qantas issued a statement denying the allegation.
"There was a misunderstanding on board, which seems to have been exacerbated by will.i.am wearing noise cancelling headphones and not being able to hear instructions from crew," a spokesman said." bbc

Can feel for the guy. Obviously never flown before. Got to get those noise cancellers on to cut down on the fan (1 1/2) adulation uproar, unintentionally missing crew pre-takeoff instructions including the safety briefing. However, can't figure out how I.ar.dumb got to Australia in the first place.

And there should be minimum (say - grade 5) English skills demonstrated before people are allowed to publish on Twitter.
"I'm sorry to say me and my group have experienced the (sic) worse service due to an overly aggressive flight attendant..."

Last edited by meadowrun; 18th Nov 2019 at 04:28.