PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - QF Flight Attendant Accused of Racism by will.i.am
Old 17th Nov 2019, 09:38
3Greens

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Bend alot
The Captain (during "flight") is in charge of the entire ship, delegation is an option of duty but never removes responsibility.

To never audit your flights is a surprise as even since post 9/11, no CASA reg denies your ability to confirm your ship, is ship shape or to leave the locked door other than a toilet break - that has become a personal decision long before 9/11 and some companies policy. But that does not remove the requirement of the Captain being in charge of the ship overriding company policy.

PMS is real, more real with some than others - it even has a name. I am not saying it was PMS or anti American or Musician but they are possibilities and any true professional would consider them as part of an evaluation.

The other option is to simply give 100% control of the cabin to Cabin Crew, do as they seem fit - they are correct anyway!

Will you back them if they start an evacuation? they did access the situation - you will back them every time.

Or are there times you wont trust them every time?

And no not a Airline Pilot, but been in the game a very long time.

Had a only ever go-around in Singapore, the Captain got on the intercom soon after and said the stacking was a bit too close for him and was happy to chat when we landed. He was front and centre after landing and most pax just walked past as he said good bye to all on the aircraft. The group of 3 of us (aviation persons) saw he was visibly drained as we walked passed, we simply said good job, I guess the stacking was very close. I wish we and others took the time to talk to him, he clearly wanted to talk to someone.
this is comedy gold mate. Please keep going....