PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Southampton-2
Thread: Southampton-2
View Single Post
Old 14th Nov 2019, 12:36
Rivet Joint

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Reversethrustset
Why can't you lot just get along? Seriously you should all be embarrassed and ashamed of yourselves. Do you actually know what your petty quarrels look like to visitors of this thread? It's childish, grow up.
Surely it's in everyone's interest that BOTH airports prosper rather than listen to supposedly grown men/women argue the toss about who's airport is more shiny. Get a grip.
If you looked at the history you would see that my posts are in support of SOU, there is one poster who I think we all know has some serious issues, as there is absolutely no rationale behind posting the same negative post over and over again. I like you detest the SOU v BOH debate (it’s like comparing apples with oranges), but let’s no forget what thread this is? It’s the SOU thread. So if you are looking for a way forward, perhaps the BOH loyal posters could stop being children and posting negative comments about SOU on the SOU thread? I do not look at the BOH thread, but I suspect there are no pro SOU supporters posting comments reveling in BOHs indefinite stagnation.

Deapite all the doom doom and gloom, all of which is perfectly explainable and not SOU specific, the future is very bright for SOU and all the dithering was done under the watch of a known procrastinator. I have every faith in the new MD driving SOU on to better things. In fact he appears to eat and sleep SOU judging by his social media activity.