PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - REX Screws Australian Pilots Again
View Single Post
Old 13th Nov 2019, 20:04
Berealgetreal

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by rodney rude
Dejavu - you really do have a **** attitude. My point is NOT about loyalty to Rex or any other 2nd or 3rd level operator. My point, which you have totally missed is that its not just airlines doing the screwing. Pilots are good at it too and it goes both ways. GET IT? And its not just at the lower levels - I know 2 guys who have been with one of our jet carriers for just 6 months but are not based where they want to be, so they are both doing interviews now for another airline. So they have no qualms about screwing over the airline that just trained them. Is that right or wrong???????? That's not my point - my point is that for every pilot screwed by an airline as Darky accused Rex of, there is a pilot screwing the other way. Get my point now Deja??? So take your boohoo and stick it up your arse.

I’ve observed that pilots are very loyal initially but over time get nailed one to many times and at a certain point decide it’s going to go back the other way.

Vast majority however are very loyal and do whatever they can to make the place a success. What airlines get away with wouldn’t be tolerated in other industries.

Having said that some of the sick rates wouldn’t be tolerated in other industries, so it’s a two way street.