PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - REX Screws Australian Pilots Again
View Single Post
Old 13th Nov 2019, 05:30
deja vu

Received 30 Likes on 14 Posts
Originally Posted by rodney rude
Dejavu - you really do have a **** attitude. My point is NOT about loyalty to Rex or any other 2nd or 3rd level operator. My point, which you have totally missed is that its not just airlines doing the screwing. Pilots are good at it too and it goes both ways. GET IT? And its not just at the lower levels - I know 2 guys who have been with one of our jet carriers for just 6 months but are not based where they want to be, so they are both doing interviews now for another airline. So they have no qualms about screwing over the airline that just trained them. Is that right or wrong???????? That's not my point - my point is that for every pilot screwed by an airline as Darky accused Rex of, there is a pilot screwing the other way. Get my point now Deja??? So take your boohoo and stick it up your arse.
What a charmer! But there you go, this is what you should expect with a culture like REX. And I am the one with the attitude? But I have to admit some of my posts do apparently rub when they hit close to home. I don't apologise for that as I can't help myself when it comes to fawning sycophants who come to a pilot forum and want to run down pilots.

Things have changed a little recently, market forces if you like, and those who have had it their way for so long want to cry its unfair when the boot is on the other foot.

A couple of pilots choose to leave after 6 months on "their jets" and this is the end of the world, maybe Mr Rude it demonstrates incompetence in the recruiting department. Then again Mr Rude gets dicked about by Virgin, WTF! this is the end of the world when he is travelling the world, for work, surely they know who he is, I mean 35 years in Aviation, wow. But yes, I get it, big fish in small pond syndrome.