PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Glen Buckley and Australian small business -V- CASA
Old 10th Nov 2019, 22:27
glenb

Received 70 Likes on 36 Posts
Reason Four I wont give up- because i owe people money

I wont be the first school to go bankrupt in this industry, I know it because ive been flying since the early 80s.

I may be the first to fully step up to the plate, say here I am. I want to pay each and every one of you 100%, and I am not going anywhere until those people know I did absolutely everything in my power to pay them 100%. CASA have left me no capacity to pay, and that I what I am working towards.

As I put in writing to CASA on many occasions, their action would cost my business at least $10,000 a week to operate. After 1 year that figure totalled approximately $500,000, as I repeatedly told CASA. With the restrictions on my trade, I could not solve the problem. I battled on expecting an outcome, and an ability to return to trade. CASA never resolved this, and I am left holding the debt.

That includes, aircraft owners, Andy Mac, Gerard Lappin, Malcom Yates, Jeff Kissubi, Express, Tony Kidd, my parents, etc etc etc.

Before I get 1 cent of anything, or even think about clawing back my life, these debts will be resolved!!!!!