PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - A320 Tallin 2018
View Single Post
Old 10th Nov 2019, 21:19
Nick 1

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
“ Having briefly flown for this outfit, I can tell you that flying with broken aircraft and living with constant bings and bongs is the order of the day. They rarely bat an eyelid at an ongoing but easily cleared ECAM whereas in my current airline it gets fixed by that evening. I once took an aircraft with a broken APU, missing flap/track fairing, broken CDLS system - which I think even the engineer misinterpreted the MEL for (with fare paying passengers), a strange air frame vibration during climb out, broken pilot armrests, torn carpets, a loose engine pressure relieve valve door. You would write things up in the ETL and it would all be deferred due to NIL SPARES. Though within the legal framework flying tatty and misbehaving aircraft creates a very blazé attitude over time. Many of the Eastern European captains often rebuked the more experienced Western FOs for even considering writing things into the tech log. The level of maintenance is border line legal and they have no interest in fixing what they can get away with. Because of this attitude to maintenance, they are a very competitive choice for Western airlines when they need extra capacity. If only they knew the truth...“

Aggiungiamo poi che i giri campo andavano fatti , perche’ gia bonificati dai p2f , e i risultati sono sotto gli occhi di tutti cioe’ un write off.