PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - MAX’s Return Delayed by FAA Reevaluation of 737 Safety Procedures
Old 6th Nov 2019, 21:34
JPJP

Received 22 Likes on 6 Posts
Originally Posted by 568
Sound comments.After hearing the response (s) from Muilenburg at the Congressional hearings, one has to wonder if the Board, senior bean counters and upper Management "types" have a grip on actual reality, after drinking the cool aid for all these years.I really believe that they are all in denial relating to the gravity of the current situation and what needs to be done to start the process of fixing many underlining issues (PR, MAX fix, law suits etc.).
I don’t think you’ll be surprised. But you may be disappointed. I was. Here is the boards view, and a ‘measure of their grip on reality’.

From the vantage point of our board, Dennis has done everything right," Calhoun said in an interview on CNBC. "Remember, Dennis didn't create this problem. From the beginning, he knew that MCAS could and should have been done better and he has led a program to rewrite MCAS to alleviate all of those conditions that ultimately beset two unfortunate crews and the families and victims."
https://www.cnbc.com/2019/11/05/boei...-for-2019.html