PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - NOW AIRLINES-A Great Beginning
View Single Post
Old 11th Nov 2003, 14:54
jmc-man

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Ttree Ttrimmer

Believe whatever works for you.

But let me quote a few other people.....

CPT4C

with the limited finance they have available they will not be able to compete with easyJet or Monarch out of Luton.
Bacardi Walla

Maybe the fixed pricing NOW AIRLINES have adopted will work depending on how low the fixed prices are? Maybe they have changed their mind though on fixed prices
just a question then....is the first flight 11th December or not ?
getoverit

I would like to think that NOW will be success - BUT like so many others I do wonder whether their pricing system will bring in enough of a profit. And all this talk of free IFE, two class cabins etc is too far removed from the whole idea of 'low cost'. As we all know, the likes of Go, easyJet and Ryanair are all based on the low-cost model Southwest. Their success is down to keen pricing and high frequency.
FLYMATE

Let's just say that everyone should wait until Monday for any more news regarding launches. I have a few favourites I would like to see as destinations, but I haven't a clue as to which have been selected to launch with.
Thunor

I genuinely wish NOW all the very best but sadly I feel very sorry for those who have given up existing jobs and incurred other expenses in order to join this outfit who already (RUMOUR has it!) at this initial stage cannot honour their initial promises to these loyal and faithful supporters........!

I could go on....but you can see there's enough there to justify my observations.

With regard to your COO, I met him briefly when he was a First Officer with Virgin Express, a few years back.

So, as there will be no more news from NOW, I'll leave you guys to it, until theres another "announcement". Or until you take another personal pop at me...whichever comes first.

Last edited by jmc-man; 11th Nov 2003 at 15:10.