PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Vueling 2019
Thread: Vueling 2019
View Single Post
Old 5th Nov 2019, 10:15
MACH 1.0

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
[QUOTE=vikdream;10611087]OCCs have been postponed, that's all. It might be related to the new addition to the IAG family, or not. No panic. Time will tell.

I find it quite incredible that some candidates are turning up moaning about Vueling and their briefings, pretty much stating that it is the worst airline to work for, but they are still here waiting for a response. If you hate Vueling before even being there, just do not continue with the process, call them and say, "hey! I do not want to work for you". Why don't you do that? I wonder...

The truth is, some OCCs are already full (although dates changed) and candidates are getting the heads up as we speak. Selection process still running. I fear some of the moaners here prefer or will prefer to blame Vueling and make it look a **** airline before admitting that they just did not get through.

Dear Vikdream,

I totally agree with you. That´s the same point of view I stated on last Sep 22nd. See link below.

Vueling 2019

Pero INSISTO, a mí personalmente, lo que me carga, es ver que SOLO en este tema, se debate mayoritariamente en inglés, sobre una compañía española, y mayoritariamente con opiniones despectivas procedentes de pilotos que no son españoles, lo cual me hace pensar, que si siguen poniendo sus miras en esta compañía no perteneciente a sus respectivos países, quizá sea porque las opciones*que les ofrecen las compañías de sus propios países, o de cualquier otro país europeo, cumple mucho menos con sus expectativas, por tanto es contradictorio el que se quejen de las condiciones que ofrece Vueling.*
Tan fácil es , como si no les gusta, simplemente con no demostrar ese interés pertinaz en aplicar y ser seleccionados, solucionarían ese tema.
Me parece muy cínico, quejarse de una compañía y luego si eres seleccionado, frotarse las manos...**