PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Airport security
View Single Post
Old 4th Nov 2019, 19:08
Livesinafield

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I personally have zero issue with security going by the rules in which they are told to enforce, I know i cannot get liquids through over a certain amount in the UK, its not the security persons fault its the CAA/DFT's fault. Its ridiculous that we cant get basic hygiene products through security, but its not the security persons fault

what does touch my nerve is inconsistantcy, one minute i can get this through the next i cant, One person says i can do this one says i cant, I do not like being treated like a terrorist because i left a half drunk bottle of water in my bag and guess what i didnt try and sneak it past yout it was an accident.

The other thing which is very scary is that People are getting things through security that are actually dangerous, knives/tools etc because said security personel is too busy trying to "catch" someone with a bottle of water or a 101ml bottle of contact lense solution, I agree if they paid people correctly we wouldnt get so many jobsworth security personel who are just out to get one over someone