PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Glen Buckley and Australian small business -V- CASA
Old 4th Nov 2019, 10:23
Paragraph377

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Safety first

Carmody’s response (I mean Aleck’s) is a response to the bear being poked. I don’t want to be the glass half empty guy but Lead Balloon is correct, all you are doing Glen is awakening a sleeping giant. Poke it enough and it will really hurt you. My concern is that they’ve already taken so much from you and if you keep going down this path, even with a small win and financial settlement, they will pursue you for harassment, defamation and whatever else they can throw at you. They will make sure that any ‘legal win and settlement you receive’ will be instantly eroded by them hitting you legally from a different angle.

You’ve been wronged Glen, I have no doubt that what you say is true. But there are others out there who have been where you are mate and lost absolutely everything. It’s a game where you are checkmated with every move. I’m worried for you mate and don’t want to see them crush your soul as well.