PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - So you need a new fleet Leigh?
View Single Post
Old 4th Nov 2019, 06:14
V-Jet

Received 59 Likes on 29 Posts
.JM’s keyboard is SMOKIN.
Indeed - and I had no idea this was a banking forum! For JM's benefit (as he has so little to contribute on anything aviation) banks rely on last three years ITR's, payslips and costs of living. Costs of living these days in Australia border on good old fashioned communism. What Credit at a bank decides you should be allowed to have. The rules are insane but allow people like QF another form of financial bastardy I referred to earlier. Particularly F/A's (that I'm aware of) are employed as contractors which effectively locks them out of the housing market. Want a home loan? Become a full time employee 'just sign here and we will fill in the conditions later' and of course, take a paycut! It's disgusting behaviour and financial bullying at it's 'soft glove' finest, but young Jamie and his/her/LGBTQIOMBYUS (it's worth adding a few letters lest I offend through omission) ilk would be very supportive of same I am sure.

Now once again, how the HELL is this banking conversation (which I am happy to discuss in great depth) relating in ANY way to the point of the thread. Which (as I read it) is the fact Qf don't have;
a) the right management
b) making anything like the right decisions
c) nor showing any capability of genuinely forward thinking strategic decision making
d) to achieve anything like the right fleet/partner/destination mix, or
e) any ambition excepting their world class expertise and truly exemplary efforts in personal remuneration at the expense of anything that is in the long term interests of the Company.
f) It doesn’t take much for the shorts get their teeth into something like this