PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - CASA Links Serious Incidents to Pilot Attitude
Old 2nd Nov 2019, 06:07
aroa

Received 43 Likes on 28 Posts
Well he would say that wouldnt he !.
Now as ceo, he caught the CAsA BS pathogen some years before, infected by Smart Alec, Gibson and others.
As a long term CAsA critic ( and will continue) and made criminal by NON safety issue prosecutions, I can assure you that the embuggerance was aided and abetted by those above and more, with serious criminality, perverting the course of justice, breaches of their code, and a complete lack of ethics, honesty and regard for the PCSC Act..
Being an 'independent agency' for its inhabitants is a winner !
Due process and natural justice...both not in the CAsA lexicon.

CAsA is the Naked(city) Castle Keep/Drawbridge up.. there a a thousand horror stories out there that need airing to show the nation what a disgusting outfit CAsA really is.

The Australian today headlines the looney bureaucrazies in Oz , and their outrageous authoritarian approach to the citizen.
And on page 41...in the Sport section, but relevant to Aviation..." The great God of safety has officially gone mad" (WE know!!)
'we are a country dedicated to protecting people from non existent risks.
Everything one does in life has 'risks', but the individual will do as they see fit to minimise those risks. Or not.

Now that Ive made this criticism, I,'m 7 times more likely to kill myself and others

Please do tell, Mr Carmody, where and who did you get your "research" material from.?