PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Smoking on the flight-deck
View Single Post
Old 11th Nov 2003, 05:17
Alty Meter

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Devil

So Ryanair management is reading this. That's what fmc_apprentice wanted and with a bit of help from his meddling friend with too much time on his hands, that's what he's got. Success. Maybe, as long as they don’t work out who he is. He was worried they wouldn't like him complaining about smoking captains, they're not going to be too pleased about him slagging off the company in public AND threatening to go to the newspapers.
I'm sorry, there's something very fishy about all this. Perhaps there's a smoking problem but I think fmc's got another agenda. Yeah, I know, I'm going barmy in my old age.
Everyone takes his 'F/O starting out' story as true, but perhaps it's not. Mystery man 'fmc' started this topic. Why mystery man? He ain't posted before, and only once on one other thread since, about the agency he's "been told" is best for Captains wanting to get into Ryannair. Funny that.
Is there another username who says he supports him AND knows a lot of detail about Ryannair AND keeps pretending it's friends telling him things. You can say friends told you but you can't afford to slip up and say something you've seen yourself if you've made out it's another company's cockpit. And if this other person is also slagging off the company could he and fmc be the same person. Mad theory?
What if in one year this second guy who says he doesn't work for Ryanair has gone from asking questions about jobs with the company to telling people how to play interviews and then saying he's been "told" what experienced F/O's get a month.
It couldn't be they're the same person. Course not. It couldn't possibly be a captain or experienced F/O who left somewhere like let's say Channel Express who's found out the grass ain't always greener and has got a grudge against his company or someone there. Course not, as I said I'm just going barmy in my old age.

Last edited by Alty Meter; 11th Nov 2003 at 05:42.