PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Glen Buckley and Australian small business -V- CASA
Old 1st Nov 2019, 21:48
glenb

Received 70 Likes on 36 Posts
Preparing my response. Media, watch this space

I intend to provide a substantial and final response on this matter to Mr Carmody, later tonight. Everything I write will be truthful, in the public interest, and written to maintain or improve aviation safety. It will be well considered, and I will stand behind what I write. It will be simultaneously published shortly afterwards.

It will be noteworthy. If by chance, anyone from the media is "hovering" may I call on you to monitor this thread for the next 12 hours. I am seeking the opportunity to publicise and raise my concerns about a number of matters. The correct forum would be a media outlet that is prepared to conduct an investigative piece, of some substance, and giving all parties the opportunity to present their views.

The underlying issues are compromising aviation safety in this Country. I will have very wide industry support.

Wow! that's all a bit heavy. I hope I haven't promised too much, and don't disappoint.

Cheers. Glen