PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Another legend
Thread: Another legend
View Single Post
Old 1st Nov 2019, 02:21
Capt Colonial

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by JamieMaree
And you call yourself a professional pilot, demand respect, and demand to be remunerated accordingly.
You’re nothing but an industrial thug in a white shirt.
I think Not!

It’s crystal clear that Qantas Group Corporate leaders are failing to foster any sense of trust and loyalty in their employees.

Regrettably, that doesn’t have to be the case as managers who show outstanding leadership qualities can inspire their teams to accomplish incredible things. i.e. Project Sunrise could be a Win/ Win, if approached correctly! When leaders are sincere, enthusiastic, genuine and passionate, that’s contagious!

True enthusiasm for a business, its products, and its mission cannot be faked. Yet Qantas Group employees (the lifers who breath Australian and International aviation) can recognise insincere cheerleading, loss of integrity and corporate greed from low altitudes!

When employees see evidence that their leaders lack integrity and continue to display poor leadership that can be nearly impossible to recover from.

Trust lost from your employees is difficult to near impossible to recover.

Dragon Man, I suspect, is merely reflective of what he sees his Managers doing to his Profession and Industry.