PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Glen Buckley and Australian small business -V- CASA
Old 28th Oct 2019, 20:34
glenb

Received 70 Likes on 36 Posts
CMTs getting scrapped

I know that many believe I am banging my head against the wall, but I do not believe that is the case.

Recall that three CASA personnel directly involved have already resigned, there will be more.

The CMT structure is being abolished. I was informed from very high upm in CASA months ago that my case had "expedited" processes with regard to the overview.

I have at least exposed unconscionable conduct, poor intent, technical incompetence, a flagrant disregard for clearly stipulated processes, within CASA, and that exposure will increase substantially from today onwards. I have also highlighted another case of poor Board governance, and that will be further highlighted from today onwards, in a very credible forum i.e. a court room.

I think that CASA would have no credibility, if Graeme Crawford was to take over CASA. There would be an industry revolt, and he knows it. Therefore his lack of good intent and bullying and intimidating nature is coming back to effect him and his involvement in aviation safety.

Mr Mc Heyzer, is a disgrace in his conduct by directing my Employer to terminate my employment. Of every person in CASA he was acutely aware of the trauma my family was enduring, and to place that direction on my Employer indicates a person that is petty, poorly trained, vindictive etc Mr Mc Heyzer, I will accept nothing less than your resignation. I don't work in CASA, but if no -one in their has the balls to tell you. Let it be me. You need to resign, and very quickly, because you will be exposed. I will shortly demonstrate how many of your decisions have done, and continue to degrade aviation safety. You now know it. It is exacylt as I told you a long time ago. I have strong supporting evidence. You know what I am talking about. I will soon publish it all, in a court room. As I stated before. Your actions and decisions degrade aviation safety. You know I have the proof.

Mr Martin has bullied and intimidated and sent Mr Rhoades to his grave, making the same claims that I make aginst you. This time you cant even pretend to hide behind the :"safety card"
You destroyed Bruce all the way to his grave. You exhoibited those same behaviors in your engagement with me. BY me fully publishing this, Mr Martin. YOU WILL NOT DARE DO IT AGAIN.

Mr Lacey, your lucky. You've got months to study the rules and regulations, and get yourself technically competent, that you may just scrape over the line. Your technical nincomptetence will be exposed. I have many in industry looking forward to provide evidence.

If I get the media attention, and the courtroom, and potentially the Royal Commission that this and other matters deserve.

Aviation Safety in Australia will be increased.
Lives will be saved.
Livelihoods will be saved

Much of what needed to be done, has been done.

Am I sitting on the cusp of a complete and total mental breakdown?. Probably way way too close. Would some small business owners in my situation have taken their own life at some stage during the last year. Absolutely.

Consider this. Consider an immigrant to Australia trying to fight the fight I have. They would fail every time. They would be crushed by CASA. Every one of them. How can that situation be fair. What message does that send to Small Business.

We are only here, because they left me with nothing to lose. I had to fight. This matter can only escalate from here, and it will become more significant. I afforded CASA and the Minister so many repeated opportunities to diffuse this. It is all well prepared and documented.

Once the public sees the story in its entirety, I truly believe criminal prosecutions will come into play. You will see how the conduct of these individuals cost the Australian economy hundreds of millions of dollars of pilot training, lost to another country, and I mean hundreds of millions of dollars. It will all come out.

You will clearly see the failure to achieve clear and concise aviation safety standards, and the negative effect on business and safety. The Government may begin to realise why it is that over 50% of pilot training is now delivered by foreign owned businesses. With appropriate media involvement, the story is enormous. What you have read is nothing. Trust me.

What else may happen. Well the Minister might actually realise that so much damage has been done to so many people, that in fact it might actually be fair to sit down and listen. It might actually work out far cheaper and save time and resources. I realise its unlikely. I will go to Court, and I will be seeking compensation so that I can walk up to each and every one of you and pay you back, but that is the work that remains to be done.

Last edited by glenb; 28th Oct 2019 at 21:24.