PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Glen Buckley and Australian small business -V- CASA
Old 26th Oct 2019, 12:10
glenb

Received 70 Likes on 36 Posts
Dr Alecks involvement

There is no doubt in my mind that Dr Aleck is very involved in this matter. He is the Executive Manager of Legal and Regulatory Affairs, and very entrenched in the Iron Ring.

At this stage, he is off my radar, because he is the one who will be drawn into this as the matter escalates. He will be the one leading the defence of the indefensible, his time in the light is approaching. Trust me, he is not off the hook. Like The Chair of the Board, and the CEO, he will be a decision maker.

He will be instrumental in determining whether CASA support these staff. As a key member of the "iron ring" he is integral.

He has deliberately, laid very low on this, and attempts to involve him, after carefully deflected. Ive experienced it.

He is in a difficult situation, and will have to decide to "show his hand". If he chooses to be complicit, as I believe he will, he will also be held to account. Ill let him, shoot himself in the foot, totally unassisted.

The iron ring will rust and collapse. Professional integrity, will prevail.

My work is almost done. The paticipants malpractice is on public record. Personally, I would havev resigned, but I obviously maintain a higher moral compass than Mr Crawford, Mr Martin, Mr Lacey, Mr Mc Heyzer, and indeed Dr Aleck.

All, will be revealed.