PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Olympus Aviation Academy (Greece)
View Single Post
Old 25th Oct 2019, 10:30
John John

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I wish you could reconsider your decision Giorgio, but again, it is your own choice in the end. All I have to advise you is that under no circumstance should you sign any binding contract with them nor pay anything in advance. They are over enthusiastic and co-operative at the beginning with potential students, therefore more fresh cash, and give them flying priority over older ones. Once fees are prepaid as installments in advance to 'boost' their training as management claims, new students are stuck in a vicious cycle of miscommunication with management and infighting amongst them on who should have flying priority with the only operating aircraft. At the same time many of them are also quite fatiqued by having to study hard to pass their theoretical exams and unfortunately they cannot perform adequately on their already scarce flight training. The result of such a combination was a crash at Neos Zygos airport, Xanthi Greece at 12.11.18. At any case my intention is not, in any way, to make you change your mind but to give you some clues from my experience there, food for some thought if you will, to research further before doing something more irreversible.

Again, best of luck and safe flying

ps. I would be happy if we could talk Moudiaris, of course.

Last edited by John John; 11th Dec 2019 at 13:11.