PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - MAX’s Return Delayed by FAA Reevaluation of 737 Safety Procedures
Old 24th Oct 2019, 20:34
WillowRun 6-3

Location: Within AM radio broadcast range of downtown Chicago
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
"It's gonna be crazy." (OldnGrounded)
I'll add, in a directly pertinent context, only that this situation and its crisis aspects already have been geolocated in Crazytown.
And, in more of an indirect context - and while I'm disagreeing with absolutely nothing in your post - still one wonders how all these legal manuevers get coordinated, and by whom. Why is this set of questions relevant? -- because reform if not more fundamental rewriting (preceded by a broad and official re-thinking) of the certification process in total, is at stake. Because several hundred Boeing aircraft are grounded at operators, in storage after production, or will be, as monthly output continues. And not least but more vaguely, it's only Boeing we're talking about, you know, kinda sorta like maybe of primary national interest.
It's like, and I'm trying for dramatic exaggeration to make the point, it's Dallas against the Packers in the famed ice-bowl game, and Bart Starr goes out of the game at the point of that critical goal-line series. We need a quarterback. It's an exaggeration but...not by much.

Last edited by WillowRun 6-3; 24th Oct 2019 at 21:02.