PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Glen Buckley and Australian small business -V- CASA
Old 24th Oct 2019, 08:13
glenb

Received 70 Likes on 36 Posts
A win aginst CASA

Regarding a successful action against CASA. It has been done before, and somene did establish contact with me to refer me to the person. As you can imagine this has been a very substantial battle, and I am unable to recall who that was, and am unable to find the details, Could I ask that person to re-establish contact with me, as i would like to talk to that person.

If your dealing with the truth, pound the truth.
If your dealing with the law, pound the law.
If its not the truth, or the law, pound the table.

I intend to deal with truth and the law and pound those.

Quite simply if the conduct isn't lawful, as I am advised.Those people will be held to account.

Consider the Regional Managers direction to my employer to terminate my employment, on the basis of me defending myself on Pprune. How can that possibly be lawful.

On release of the law firms report, we will know.

Should I fail, the matters are on public record, and I will be forced to head off and start again, irrespective, CASA personnel that choose to bully and intimidate imdustry, will have a strong message sent to them.

Craig Martin has written to me, and he has nominated himself as the accountable person in CASA. Craig Martin has a "history" that has been well documented by Bruce Rhoades prior to his passing. By me also documenting his inappropriate behaviour, surely a pattern must be building.

Eventually someone in CASA must decide that they can sit idle no longer, and take action to remove personnel that decide to act inappropriately, and tarnish the good work of the vast majority in CASA that choose to act in a professional manner