PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Air Baltic information
View Single Post
Old 23rd Oct 2019, 18:09
q400_driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Luray
I have to provide for my family and can't afford to be late or drunk or have a poor attitude. I am glad you had a good experience with BT, but it doesn't mean i was as lucky as you are.
like I said, I'm not suggesting you had a bad attitude, it's just something that sometimes happens. Another thing to look at, did you met the requirements in the first place and were the evidence of this presented to the company in a clear way? Some of the requirements for A220 FO position include EU citizenship (I understand you don't have it from your other posts?), 300 hours on an FMS/EFIS equipped aircraft above 5.7 tonnes (again, I understand you have a ATR72 and B300 rating but limited hours on them?).. Of course it's not nice from the company to accept you in the first place and only then to reject you because you didn't match the requirements, but part of the responsibility lies down to you as well to make sure that your citizenship and experience on the specified type is clearly visible on your resume and that you apply to a position only if you match the criteria.