PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Big Up for Monarch
View Single Post
Old 10th Nov 2003, 16:07
Evanelpus

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Big Up for Monarch

Myself and Mrs Elpus have planned next years hoilday already. We are going back to Marbella for two weeks in June, the accomodation was booked so we needed to sort out the flights.

EZY haven't posted for next year yet (didn't really want to go with them anyway after last years problems) so I went to the MON website. I was quite surprised to see that you could book for next June already and even more shocked to find that the cost for the two of us to AGP was £196.40 including taxes. We paid £270 each last year with EZY.

There was a slight problem with the credit card number I gave over the website, which I didn't realise until the day after. I sent MON an e-mail explaining my senior moment and got a very nice reply and it was all sorted within the hour. Fantastic customer service.

The tickets arrived over the weekend, everything in place in just three weeks, that's what I call service.

A quick question to anyone at MON. The outbound leg shows 321, which I assume is an A321 but the inbound shows 21S. What's the difference??