PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - A320 Type Training decision
View Single Post
Old 21st Oct 2019, 12:03
Mikhail B

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Kein09
I have question about Jetline Training,

Is it a company providing scam theme program or simply good company to have training?

If you have any experiance or problem to share, I want to know about it.
I am in the same boat... err... aircraft. 13 months now since I've obtained my A320 rating and 13 months unemployed. I've been in contact with Jetline and am now strongly considering converting from ICAO to EASA and they seem to have all the information and have always answered my questions. My concern now is that if I push through with this, will I just be stuck in the same rut? Or are there actually airlines in EU (Im a EU Passport holder as well) that are willing to hire A320 + 0 hours on type? The guys from Jetline have reassured me that there are jobs for 0 hours, but then again that's simply taking someones word for it and its quite a large investment to convert to the European license.

The only demand in Asia for 0 hours on type seems to be Cadet Programs, for the right price of about 75k USD (Vietjet) or 80k USD (Lanmei) and that's simply not something I'm able to afford. Please correct me if I'm wrong.