PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Rebranching before phase two training (RAF Officer)
Old 19th Oct 2019, 10:28
Flopgun

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by VigilantPilot
...and here is the problem with pprune...guy asks genuine question to make an informed decision that could affect the rest of his life. Question gets answered by someone claiming to have knowledge whose actual experience is "just signed on the dotted line to become a pilot' (taken from his other thread). In other words, question being answered either by an air cadet or university graduate who incidentally has another thread asking how promotion to Sqn boss works and how he can become a QFI/QWI. I appreciate he might be well meaning, but I hope the OP is taking most of the advice from Flopgun with a pinch of salt.
I was just chiming in with what I've been told...which is the same as what LJ was saying. I was trying to answer it in the context of what the OP was asking which granted I know little about as I'm fresh (as you pointed out) my understanding of "re-streaming" later on in a career is that once you have the experience you can ask... That's all