PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - IBEX Airlines
Thread: IBEX Airlines
View Single Post
Old 19th Oct 2019, 01:09
jpn crj driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi Rubrum

Yeah I remember reading those threads... That was before my time here, however I did know some of the first Expats at IBEX that I flew with in OZ at Kendall... The big complaint then was no self checking so every check JCAB...

I will stand by my previous post... Current Management is excellent... VP Flt Ops Ibex guy... Sr VP Corp Safety retired ANA but Ibex VP Flt Ops 10 years... Chief pilot Ibex... Chief Checker Ibex... Assistant Chief pilot ANA TDY, Checker ANA TDY... ALL great people very fair and approachable...

Attitude is EVERYTHING in Japan... IBEX is a small company so it is even more important because everybody knows everybody...

Checkers are fair and call "strikes and balls" no corners... Checks are just that no ambushes... If some one has a "attitude" issue it will be addressed as just that... If it is a Expat then the Expat Manager will address the issue and try and bring said person into the fold... Then Japanese management will evaluate the progress... It has been a issue in the past and a pilot was released prior to completing training... Another pilot came inline and completed his contract and returned to his Legacy Carrier with a stash of cash... If a pilot comes and does the job as posted no issues... Really pretty easy...

Hope that answers that question... Going to post this part because lost a longer post due to slow typing...

Kampai, jpn crj driver