PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - TUI Airways
Thread: TUI Airways
View Single Post
Old 16th Oct 2019, 20:32
LBAflyer22

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Yeehaw22
Because every time anyone posts anything you talk it down. Whether it's because your a realist or just being negative I genuinely dont know, but to me it comes across negative.

Yes the 2m thing is a massive pr exercise, but it will be backed up or they are going to look pretty stupid. Theres already an increase on 3rd party seats coming online and I suspect a larger amount to come. There will be additional airframes coming, the pilot recruitment shows that, but from where no one is sure yet.

Dont forget the sad demise of thomas cook has brought TUI a lot of work to do. Sorting end of summer 19 bookings on Thomas cook flights, then winter 19 flights, that along side the max issues, End of leases etc. Its amazing they're expanding at all as the german mothership is renowned for being conservative. Give it a couple of weeks to see what gets announced rather than getting negative right from the off.
I’m a realist more the anything. I want them to be successful but I’m one of these guys - do the work and sing about it not sing and then do the work.

TUI have a reputation at my local airport for announcing programmes and then canning them.Or adding a route then sending all booked customers to MAN and canning that route. Maybe I’m a realist because of that. Like I’ve said before we shall see. And I can’t wait to see what they are going to offer, but I’d rather the PR be done after the work.