PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Wizzair
Thread: Wizzair
View Single Post
Old 14th Oct 2019, 11:58
seventhreedriver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Klimax
Good on you for replying in here despite not passing the interview and of not being negative about it. Your type of attitude speak volumes about you - likely the company missed an opportunity to get a solid candidate - their loss. It seems some of these East European companies focuses more on ATP questions and other theoritical areas more than who the individual is - his attitudes, priorities, motivations etc. Most of the ATP and theory is what it is - itīs not going to make you a solid pilot at the end of the day.
Klimax! Are you serious? No offense, but the only way to select candidates it this stage is based on theoretical knowledge. Eg: what is your airplane`s minima (few candidates know their own limitation). Otherwise we would have 100 lovely candidates, with not enough relevant knowledge... When we do an LPC with the non-Eastern (just to clarify, to us, it sounds like we are just scum) European TREs, nobody cares about our personalities, but if we know the airplane`s minima, and we know the edges of the envelope we are safe and legal to operate in.

PilotSingh84, as I have not talked to you, I cannot comment anything about your preparation. I wish you better luck next time you are invited. Blessing in disguise: you will know what kind of questions to expect. When invited again, make sure you know your aircraft, your WX limitations, and what is the definition of the critical engine.