PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ireland West Airport Knock
View Single Post
Old 13th Oct 2019, 13:57
iwak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Knock has done well of late with its slow and steady growth over the last few years . However I feel there is definitely potential in the uk left . I feel a 3 weekly to Leeds would be viable but hopefully not at the expense of manchester . Maybe loganair with their new Atrs or flybe . Glasgow like wise but would this effect the successful edinburgh service ?

a daily heathrow maybe an option when the new runway is built and with the new flybe virgin brand comes into being as they want to introduce more connectivity through Heathrow and Manchester .

Ryanair does extremely well on ltn and stn from Knock surely a 4 weekly to London Southend would be a runner .

The bucket and spade routes will always do well however mainland Europe definitely has high season potential . Looking back to when knock had the Eindhoven route loads were good over June July and August months and it certainly does take more than one summer season to build a route .

Just a few thoughts on where knock could possibly hit the 1million passenger mark in my opinion .