PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - What Is Wrong With This Country? Where Is Our Donald Trump?
Old 13th Oct 2019, 06:19
BigPapi

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Sunfish
Big Papi:

Oh I see, you certainly are an SJW, complete with all the jargon. “harmful normalization...negative stereotypes “. You learned the buzz words really well. Next you will start prattling on about “diversity”, “inclusiveness”, safe spaces, micro aggression, triggering and glass ceilings.

I would guess you either have a job with Qantas or want one. They seem to be very PC these days.

And while you and your vegan mates are prattling on about climate change and women in management, I’m more concerned about people having jobs, housing, food and education. I guess you are an inner city trendy labor voter with a man bun.
It must really be tough to realise that not everyone fits in to the little shoeboxes that you have for them.

I'm very much a conservatively minded person and voter. I make a point of preferencing the greens last wherever I can. And btw you seem to have a better handle on the terminology than I do.

I've never lived in the inner city, I have a regional background. It must be tough to think that someone like me actually believes in climate change and basic human rights regardless of sex creed race religion etc.

I guess it's just a matter of giving everyone equal treatment regardless of their race or sexual orientation, which you're struggling to do.

You're a dinosaur. Deal with it.

(Also you haven't actually answered either question, you've just attacked my character, well you've attacked what you assume my character is). (Also I'm much more of a short back and sides man than a man-bun champ )