PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - MAX’s Return Delayed by FAA Reevaluation of 737 Safety Procedures
Old 6th Oct 2019, 21:51
yanrair

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Pilot mike 2899
As I said, how very convenient for yanrair, but how highly inconvenient for the affected crews and their unfortunate passengers. Obviously, yanrair should have been there to help, with the benefit of all their expert knowledge of the future, which presumably would require some extraordinary psychic powers. What an amazing claim.
UNQUOTE
Hi Pilot mike
1\ can you explain how the flight the previous day with the same fault did not crash? Did that crew have psychic powers?
2/ I don’t have any knowledge of the future except that if we don’t train our pilots to be as expert as those in the past we are heading for serious degradation of air safety.
I sense also that in your post you are starting to tackle the man, rather than the ball. So in this case let’s start with this ball - how did the flight the previous day survive?
I too grieve for the unfortunate passengers and crew. However my concern is that unless we can assure that all airlines fly to the same first class standards in future, history will repeat itself.

Last edited by yanrair; 6th Oct 2019 at 21:54. Reason: Typo