PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Crew pulse check in
View Single Post
Old 5th Oct 2019, 10:40
harry the cod

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Whoa, you learn something new every day. I never realised that wearing a uniform correctly and flying professionally were mutually exclusive? I guess my main concerns would be either;

1) This individual thinks he's above the rules.
2) This individual is incapable of following a basic instruction.
3) This individual is incapable of attaching a simple pin
4) All of above

For what it's worth, I think they look naff. The stickers on the suitcase will last a week before they start peeling off and looking tatty and the bag tags will get damaged and lost.

Either way, is it really that difficult to follow a simple instruction? Does it actually effect your ability to fly? First impressions are also part of professionalism. Leading the team? Setting an example? Does it really need to be spelt out? I would have thought that flying the plane safely was a given. Those other skill sets require effort. If you don't want to make the effort, so be it, but don't expect your team to either. If you're pissed about the 3% (YES, I'm in that camp too) and forced leave, write to the top. Protesting your unhappiness of contractual agreements through refusal to wear a badge is beyond childish. Seriously.

Monarch Man.....still throwing in those grenades I see! You never did tell us which wonderful outfit you joined? Care to enlighten us?

Harry