PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Enstrom F28 crashes at Pennsylvania fairground
Old 3rd Oct 2019, 01:45
aa777888

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by nomorehelosforme
You have been very confrontational with the majority of posts on this thread?
My intent is not to be confrontational, but to offer an opinion and a perspective of one who has some experience with these operations, to propose that they do not represent guaranteed certain death, and that such operations can be and, I hope in all cases, are executed in a safe and responsible manner. Of course we know that is not true in all cases, the same as it is not always 100% true in any type of operations you care to name: long line, HEMS, utility, etc.

Do you have a vested interest in such an operation?
No. I write only as a pilot involved in such operations. Which, as you might imagine, does not involve much from a pecuniary standpoint.

Regarding “Officials” and “ban” possibly relating to government regulations.... The official in charge of your play park could ban you!
Most certainly, and I already offered a couple of examples where this was in fact the case, if not for the op's I've been associated with, then for others.

I made no reference to a Government body.
Not specifically. I only point out that both the text of your post and the headline of the article might suggest that to people who don't give the article a careful read.