PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - MAX’s Return Delayed by FAA Reevaluation of 737 Safety Procedures
Old 2nd Oct 2019, 20:50
Grebe

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by david340r
Thank you for this, some links to interesting information there. But in the end they don't seem to answer the question. I'm clearly not alone in being interested in how the clutch system works (one of the links is to a thread where the question is repeatedly asked and never answered). I have searched myself, have asked here and was directed to Tech Log without success and I'm still interested to know if anyone can provide details or a link? My post was intended just to provide those struggling to see how it could work with at least one fairly simple idea of how it could be accomplished.

You are more likely to get an answer re the details- which are NOT propreietary and have been in use for several decades IF you stay on tech log , look up AD,s and even (gasp) send an email to The Boeing Company with your request and reason for asking.

You will most likely get a definitive answer and probably even a link to the manufacturer- supplier