PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Glen Buckley and Australian small business -V- CASA
Old 2nd Oct 2019, 20:18
glenb

Received 75 Likes on 37 Posts
UPDATE

Hi all.
First. My Go Fund Me page has taken a pause from donations. That is my fault. A condition of the fund is that some money must be transferred out after a certain period. I believe 30 days. They are funds entrusted to me to pursue a specific objective, and I do not want them in my personal account under any circumstances, and particularly at a time where I am fighting for the survival of my business.

Once I move funds out, I will be able to accept further support from industry.

03/10/19

Dear Ben Morgan (AOPA)

You may be aware that I have a crowd funding page assisting me to hold certain personnel in CASA to account for their conduct. A condition of that fund is that a component of the funds be transferred to an account bearing the name Glen Buckley.

My query. Would AOPA have the ability to promptly establish an account with the name Glen Buckley on it. I propose to transfer the funds to that account and request that an AOPA nominee be a joint signatory to me. Those funds are to be disbursed to a nominated legal firm to pursue the validity of Glen Buckley's claim against the conduct of the nominated CASA personnel.

In the event that the funds were not required, AOPA would assist in disbursing those funds to the donors in cases where that was their preference. Any unused funds or undisbursed funds after 30/06/20 would be retained by AOPA and used specifically for safety education.

I am trying to achieve something that is "simple, accountable, and effective". I am not in a position to fund expensive complicated legal procedures. I hope that out mutual good intentions and transparency will suffice.

Respectfully and thanking you in anticipation of your assistance, cheers. Glen Buckley