PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - RAMP checks... Easy or hard? Moving from the Coffs thread..... go ahead lads......
Old 1st Oct 2019, 05:29
aroa

Received 43 Likes on 28 Posts
Having had experiences with FOI, AWis not identifying themselves.... AFAIK,,, their required protocols.
State their name. Show an ID card. State their business. Ask permission to enter the hangar, office.

Here's an example of how how CAsA persons play 'whos' f***king the cat'
One, Ernest Dalgliesh walks unannounced into a hangar, and called out 'Who owns all this stuff'?...indicating some crated warbird parts, stored for someone else.
Who are you, says I . 'I'm Ernest Dalgliesh' from CAsA. I made some comments about scurrilous behavior of other CAsA persons elsewhere, and suggested that he vacate the premises....with "intemperate language". ie F off.! He took off around the corner, hopped in his car and drove back to Cairns. Two weeks late Colin Clinch, Investigator turns up at home with a Summons for ' Threatening a Commonwealth Officer'. I was away, but he was very rude to my wife. The paperwork was left on the outside table, as she wouldnt open the screen door..
Dalgliesh's statement is a 'fairy story'. One has to cooble up something to make a case.
Come the Court day...who doesnt show? Yep ! Dalgliesh.

Just another example of how CAsA persons can waste everyones time and taxpayer money. With impunity