PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Glen Buckley and Australian small business -V- CASA
Old 28th Sep 2019, 20:41
glenb

Received 75 Likes on 37 Posts
Bendalot- the media release

Dear Bendalot, for someone I haven't met before, your support has been very much appreciated. Having spoken to you, and many others on the phone, I appreciate that you are someone else impacted by the small but toxic element within CASA that causes so much damage to so many people, and their livelihoods.

Regarding the media packs, I am somewhat varying the contents.

In all media packs I have included.

The single page media release cover page as per post 590.

I have attached the two articles written by Australian Flying. The first written shortly after we got our CASA approval, and the second and more recent article after I had the change of CMT to CMT 3, and they began pulling it apart.

I provide a link to this chat forum, to indicate the level of support, and associated discussion.

I provide a link to the GoFundMe page, and draw their attention to the supportive comments.

I attach my letter to the PM that remains unresponded to after more than one month, and two submissions.

In all correspondence I do name the people that I am bringing the substantive allegations against. I feel it is important, because my accusations are not against the CASA personnel generally, and I want to minimise any damage to their credibility. I do genuinely feel that such malpractice within CASA by those personnel, demonstrably and measurably compromises the safety of air navigation.

The matters are substantive, and despite Mr Carmodys and the Boards best efforts, they are not going to go away.

As I am convinced that Mr Carmodys alleged links to the Liberal Party may be a contributing factor, on Monday I will be sending an amended package that I will publish on here. That will be going to every cross bench Senator.

At this stage, I have only distributed the Media Pack to supporters, and please email [email protected] if you would like me to send one through to you.

With some assistance, I have obtained some exceptional contacts in the media. My preference is to ensure I have exhausted all processes through my local Member Ms Gladys Liu before launching a more public campaign to highlight the dangerous malpractice that exists within our own Civil Aviation Safety Authority.