PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - 40% reduction in loads
View Single Post
Old 27th Sep 2019, 03:15
mngmt mole

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Gnad. You seem to be confusing two different things. None of us begrudge the pay or benefits you get (and I admire the efforts of the KA pilots). CX management have insisted on combining us into "one happy family". When everyone is rubbing shoulders as we now do, it is pretty divisive to treat one group completely differently than the other. Nothing to do with different contracts (in our case, COS99/08/18). Everyone chose those individually. CX pilots have been messed about in an epic fashion for years now, and it is coming to a boil. It's not about the details, it's about the sentiment. CX managers seem to know exactly how to demoralise and mistreat all groups. What AP seems to be saying is that we are sick of being treated so differently on fundamental factors (13th month). Never used to be a problem until our management became greedy. I am glad you have what you do, but there is nothing wrong with AP pointing out to the management that there will be a world of hurt if they try the 13th month outrage again. I know we don't see eye to eye on this, but that's just the way it is. Ultimately, the enemy resides several floors higher, and we both know that. AP wasn't attacking you, he was pointing out that management wants to keep dividing us. He was pointing out just where the division is. You just seem to be upset that he has highlighted it. Not relevant. Both your points, and his are equally fair. The difference is that you turned it into an adhominem attack against AP. That is plain wrong, and quite instructive.