PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Glen Buckley and Australian small business -V- CASA
Old 25th Sep 2019, 01:50
glenb

Received 70 Likes on 36 Posts
Proposed letter to Ms Lambie with media pack attached

Dear Ms Lambie,

My name is Glen Buckley, previously the owner of a well-established flight training school in Melbourne.

In October 2018, CASA took action without prior warning, that lead to the closure of my business.

Other businesses have also closed as a result of this CASA action.

The CASA action was highly inappropriate, and I intend to hold four personnel within CASA ,fully to account against their conduct.

I am a victim of substantial malpractice within CASA, and a lack of good governance.Those personnel are in senior positions within the Organisation and include a
· CASA Group Executive Manager
· CASA Acting Executive Manager
· CASA Region Manager
· CASA Flight Operations Inspector

I must point out the CASA action was not taken based on any safety concerns, it was a “change of opinion” This matter commenced in October 2018 and continues.

I have attached a media pack for your initial consideration.

I respect that Mr Carmody the CEO of CASA has close allegiances with the Liberal party and feel that may be a contributing factor to my difficulties in getting my complaints independently assessed.

I have previously written to the PM, but my correspondence has not been responded to. That correspondence is contained in the media pack.

A pilot’s chats forum, mentioned in the media pack has over 250,000 views.

The purpose of this correspondence.

Shortly, I will be calling for a Royal Commission/Judicial Inquiry into CASA. I am confident I will receive widespread industry support. At that stage I will be sending more substantive correspondence to all Cross-Bench Senators. If you require any further information or a more detailed package, I can be contacted via the details in the media pack

Thankyou for consiuderation, respectfully, Glen Buckley

Respectfully, Glen Buckley