PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - What now for Thomas Cook
View Single Post
Old 24th Sep 2019, 17:30
FGE319

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
For any TC guys and girls reading this, I've seen a post from Wizz on my Facebook feed this afternoon. Probably won't interest Captains, but likely will interest Senior SFOs. I don't work for Wizz, but heave heard there is usually the opportunity of DEC with rapid upgrades for rated SFO with enough hours, so for anyone looking for a quick command before moving elsewhere (or staying, as the pay doesn't look too bad after 3-4 years, better with higher seniority), this may be of significant interest.

Original post:

· We’re saddened to hear the news about Thomas Cook, and we really feel for all those affected. We’d like to reach out to the pilot community at Thomas Cook to invite Captains and First Officers to our dedicated recruitment days at the end of this month in Budapest.

We are one of Europe’s fastest-growing and greenest airlines and the leading low-cost carrier in Central and Eastern Europe. We also have one of the world’s youngest fleet of Airbus A320 family aircraft with over 200 more on order.

What WIZZ can offer:
- Immediate entry due to your type-rating
- Young and modern fleet of Airbus A320 family
- Indefinite contract
- A selection of various roster patterns
- Fast career progression

If you’re interested, register for one of our dedicated information sessions and recruitment events for Thomas Cook pilots in Budapest

- First Officers: 30 September & 1 October 2019
- Captains: 30 September-1 October & 14-15 October 2019

Register here: https://bit.ly/2l6ojB8