PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Aer Lingus Future Pilot Programme 2019
View Single Post
Old 24th Sep 2019, 08:18
Lee321

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by FFfrusciante
Best of luck!

I think around 18 of the 24 were put through to interview on my day. I've got to say, this new format is brilliant in comparison to earlier years. The whole day sets you up to feel like you really have a chance and the staff genuinely give the impression that they want you to do your best. It was stated in the welcome brief that anybody who makes the grade will be interviewed, from my experience it seemed that in previous years it was much more a case of 50% had to be cut in the morning.

All the people I went to interview alongside were great people whom I'd love to work alongside and there was an awful lot of talent present. To that end I have every faith that when I get my inevitable "Thanks but no thanks" e-mail it will be because the very best of the best filled the available positions.
Can I just ask, as I got the rejection this year and last, what is it that you think has set you apart from those of us that did not make it to interviews? What is your background and experience if you don’t mind me asking? Thanks in Advance!