PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - RFDS feeling effects of global pilot shortage
Old 23rd Sep 2019, 08:53
Hans Solo

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by deja vu
Well we have at last established beyond doubt that the claim that the doctor and or nurse required substantial extra qualifications for the RFDS is absolute and total tosh. Further claims that the doctor's or nurses's role is far more complex than that of the pilot has also been refuted by several current and past RFDS crews. The author of this tosh is anything but grateful to have his falsehoods corrected and hence unlikely to learn from the experience but instead wishes physical harm to those who question his veracity. This has to put doubt on anything further uttered by this particular muppet.
Right...I've been doing this for decades, so I have some semblance of what goes on.....Number 1 the Docs are worth every bloody cent they get paid and more in my opinion....2 The Nurses are professionals that deserve to be paid well and 3..The Pilots are professionals that deserve substantionally more than they get, though it should not be based on what Dr's or Flight Nurses get, but on their own hard earned skills.
Hans